Chinese woman reportedly killed by electric shock while using iPhone 5, Apple says it will investigate

16 Sep

iphone-645x250

By 

A 23-year-old Chinese woman has allegedly died from an electric shock when using Apple’s iPhone 5 while it was being charged, her family members claim, according to media reports.

The older sister of alleged victim Ma Ailun took to Sina Weibo, China’s popular Twitter-like social network, over the weekend to demand an explanation from Apple and urged people not to use their phones while charging them.

Full Story: http://thenextweb.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: